iPad Air. With an immersive 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display.1 The breakthrough Apple M1 chip delivers faster performance, making iPad Air a creative and mobile gaming powerhouse. Featuring Touch ID, advanced cameras, USB-C, Wi-Fi 6, and support for Magic Keyboard and Apple Pencil (2nd generation).3
- 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display1 with True Tone, P3 wide color, and an antireflective coating
- Apple M1 chip with Neural Engine
- 12MP Wide camera
- 12MP Ultra Wide front camera with Center Stage
- Up to 256GB of storage
- Available in blue, purple, pink, starlight, and space gray
- Stereo landscape speakers
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- All-day battery life4
- 5G capable2
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
- Works with Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Folio, and Apple Pencil (2nd generation)3
- iPadOS 15 is uniquely powerful, easy to use, and designed for the versatility of iPad
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
1The display has rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad Air screen is 10.86 inches. Actual viewable area is less.
3Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.
4Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
- AppleCare+ provides your iPad, Apple Pencil, and Apple‑branded iPad keyboard warranty coverage starting on the purchase date for 2 years and includes up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months. Each incident is subject to a service fee of $49 for iPad and $29 for Apple Pencil or Apple‑branded iPad keyboard, plus applicable tax.