The new iPad mini. Featuring an all-screen design with an 8.3-inch Liquid Retina display.1 Powerful A15 Bionic chip with Neural Engine. A 12MP Ultra Wide front camera with Center Stage. USB-C connectivity. 5G capability.2 Take notes, mark up documents, or capture your biggest ideas with Apple Pencil (2nd generation) that attaches magnetically and charges wirelessly.3
- 8.3-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone and wide color1
- A15 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP Wide back camera, 12MP Ultra Wide front camera with Center Stage
- Available in purple, starlight, pink, and space gray
- Landscape stereo speakers
- 5G capable2
- Stay connected with ultrafast Wi-Fi 6 and Gigabit LTE cellular data2
- Up to 10 hours of battery life4
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
- Works with Apple Pencil (2nd generation)3
- iPadOS 15 is uniquely powerful, easy to use, and designed for the versatility of iPad
1The display has rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad mini 8.3-inch screen is 8.3 inches. Actual viewable area is less.
2Data plan required. 5G, Gigabit LTE, LTE, and Wi-Fi calling are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G and LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ipad/cellular.
3Accessories are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.
4Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
Go to apple.com/ipad-mini/specs for a complete set.
- AppleCare+ provides your iPad, Apple Pencil, and Apple‑branded iPad keyboard warranty coverage starting on the purchase date for 2 years and includes up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months. Each incident is subject to a service fee of $49 for iPad and $29 for Apple Pencil or Apple‑branded iPad keyboard, plus applicable tax.