Computer Financing with Payroll Deduct
MiTech, with the cooperation of the Bursar and Payroll offices, has instituted an interest free computer loan program to aid faculty and staff members in acquiring personal computers for home use and to encourage increased computer literacy.
Click here for the printable Interest Free Loan Application
The loan amount allowed is $500 to $2,000.
Do You Qualify?
To take advantage of this offer, you must meet all the requirements outlined below.
- Full time and permanent faculty or staff member
- In good standing with the Office of the Bursar
- At least two years of continuous employment with Miami University
- No disciplinary procedures in the past twelve months
- No current and/or unpaid computer loans
To Make a Purchase
Get your own computer by following the steps below. Terms & Conditions apply.
- Choose any laptop or desktop on this site between $500 and $2000
- Fill out the top portion of the Application
- Obtain a signature from your immediate supervisor to verify your qualifications for the loan(there is a specific place for this signature on the Application)
- Verify your equipment configuration by checking the appropriate box
- Choose your payroll deduct monthly payment plan(payments can be made over a period of 3 to 24 months)
- Submit the completed form to MiTech in the Shriver Center
- Complete and sign the formal Promissory Agreement(provided by MiTech upon submission of your approved paperwork)
- Pick-up your new computer